Concord boys soccer blanks previously-unbeaten Salem
CONCORD - Concord High School boys soccer coach Scott Dunlop told his players he thought they played their best game of the season Tuesday at Memorial Field. The Crimson Tide dominated possession and spent the majority of the contest on the attack en route to a 3-0 victory over previously undefeate
CONCORD – Concord High School boys soccer coach Scott Dunlop told his players he thought they played their best game of the season Tuesday at Memorial Field.
The Crimson Tide dominated possession and spent the majority of the contest on the attack en route to a 3-0 victory over previously undefeated Salem.
The Blue Devils surrendered just one goal through their first six games.
This content is for NHHS Sports Insider Weekly Pass, NHHS Sports Insider FANATIC, and NHHS Sports Insider ALL-STATE members only.
Register